Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# **Assigment:** Add to the ConsenSys Best Practices repository
Our documentation should be updated to remain current. We are looking to work with a single contributor who can:
1. Write in a similar [style](https://consensys.github.io/smart-contract-best-practices/about/contributing/#style-guidelines) as the existing content
2. Has a strong understanding of solidity and the EVM
3. Can ask well formulated questions, and perform their own research in order to flesh out the very brief descriptions in issues listed below
4. Has reviewed the existing content, understands the layout, and can make good judgements about where to add new content.
The following issues describe the work to be done.
- [x] #169
- [x] #170
- [x] #83 (the most recent comments need to be addressed)
- [x] #55
- [x] #133