Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Write an original, non-plagiarized article about Datum. Get exposure for your writing, your article may be chosen as a guest piece on our official Datum blog. You may use research information from the whitepaper, but may NOT copy/paste info.
The following rules must be followed in order to get selected for Bounties:
- 1 submission per hunter, and must be original
- Article must be at least 500 words long.
- English only.
- Poor or low quality may be denied.
- No copy/paste from white paper, must be original content, and pass plagiarism test.
- Article must be publicly viewable.
- Article must contain at least one reference to Datum Website and at least one to [Datum whitepaper](https://datum.org/assets/Datum-WhitePaper.pdf).
- Using online translate will disqualify you from this bounty and may disqualify you from all Datum bounties (we check) Also, include an English transcript. If we suspect you have used a translation service, or our detection services alert, we will send the post to native speakers to verify.
- Must be a publicly posted article.
- May post in on any cryptocurrency related website or forum with a minimum monthly traffic of 10k+ (check with https://www.similarweb.com/), posting on Medium and Steemit is allowed.
- We filter and check every submission of the article thoroughly so, please create high-quality content. Quality is based on content, reach of article, comments, originality, layout, amount of information copy/pasted, unique analysis, and grammar.
IMPORTANT: Articles must contain at least one reference to Datum Website and at least one to Datum whitepaper.
Submissions made through medium must contain a disclaimer at the bottom of the post saying "This article was created in exchange for a potential token reward through Gitcoin"