Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Datum ID is a self-sovereign identity app for users to sign in to decentralized apps and manage their data sharing with these dapps. When users download the app, they are asked to verify the required attributes - email address and phone number. More attributes will be added to their identities based on the requirements of the dapps that they use. Please feel free to check out Datum ID by downloading it via App store/Google play.
To add more dapps into our mobile app, we are inviting you to help us to build a dapp that interactions with the Datum ID app. Design and assets will be provided to you once you join this project.
As a user, I want to join the game and solve this puzzle with other players.
Users will click on the dapp and play the slider game. This game is a community game, which means that every user will take turns to make a move on the slider board in attempt to solve the puzzle.
1. Back button should be displayed on every page that brings User back to the previous page. The back button on the slider (end) page will show the arrow and the text "App" to indicate clicking this arrow and text will return User back to the Datum ID app.
2. Add a Slider (end) page
- Display a slider board
- Under the title, add a line to indicate when the last move was made.
- Include a small completed version of the puzzle on the side
- Display a list of actions, including the following
- Player identifications: use the first 6 digits player's public key + 3 dots (underlined)
- Clicking on an user's public key will trigger an external browser that shows Block Explorer.
- Which block was moved
- What was the move
- This list is in a scrollable box within its own given size. The rest of screen does not move.
- A Slider dapp is presented as a card under Apps(Screen 1)
- User clicks "Play"on the dapp card, activates dapp browser.
- Use Fuse to check for the status of preexisting clams
- If agreed, skip introduction screen and check attribute requirements.
- If not agree, show introduction screen (Screen 2), click agree and "Continue."
- User sees the sliders and places an action(Screen 4).
Note: you will receive the final design once you join the project.