Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Add new question to FAQ:
Note keep formatting like existing page, not formatting here
_Why don't you have a normal username and password?_
- Because being able to work anonymously, free from fears of biases is a core value of Distense
- Working anonymously avoids IP issues for those who have signed IP agreements which are often onerous
- Ethereum authentication is way more secure than a username and password
- Distense contributors already need an Ethereum account to interact with Distense, so it prevents from having multiple authentication methods!
- We don't have a centralized database and those aren't decentralized