Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need to slowly improve the quality of the C++ code used in the ethsnarks project.
Any insight from skilled C++ practitioners is welcome, especially if it provides an example of before & after, and how this improves code quality etc.
* namespaces aren't used for ethsnarks code, but should be
* CMake files could be cleaner
* common patterns could be made into composable units/templates
* anti-patterns and unnecessary duplication
* C++11 functionality which can be taken advantage of
* reducing memory usage, avoiding copy constructors