Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Currently there are 2 flows for Deploy Contract. We'd like to have a new flow called `Simplified Deploy` which will have the following steps as part of deploying contract. Please re-use the UI as well as Components from the existing flows as much as possible
- [Dropdown] Select the API which user would like to use. Example: Binance/Bittrex. This would be defaulted to Binance
- [Dropdown] Select the symbol which is returned from the Binance `exchangeInfo` API
- [Input] Pre-fill the Decimals field with the decimals reported from Binance for the above selected symbol
- [Input] Price Cap and Price Floor -- Default to 50% above and below the current value for the above selected symbol
- [Input] Price Qty Multiplier : TBD
- [Input] Standardize the Name as per the standards mentioned here -- https://github.com/MARKETProtocol/MARKETProtocol/issues/44
- [Date] Expiration time -- Default it to 30 days
- [GasPriceField] (It's an existing component)
In the background:
- Type of Oracle Query (Re-use the existing component. Default value: `URL`)
- Generate Oraclize Query based on the above selected symbol as well as the input of the Price fields which will be the value of the Oraclize Query
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Create needed UX flow for Simplified Deploy
- [ ] Plan to interact with core team to ensure expectations are met, plan for a few revisions
- [ ] For integration of Binance `exchangeInfo` API, please use the existing code from this [PR] (https://github.com/MARKETProtocol/dApp/pull/86). Feel free to reach out to @eswarasai in case any help required here
- [ ] Re-use components as much as possible with few tweaks in order to avoid duplication. We strictly follow DRY policy
- [ ] Add/Update all needed/broken tests for all the code written
## Before you `start work`
Please read our contribution [guidelines](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#contributing) and if there is a bounty involved please also see [here](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#gitcoin-and-bounties)
If you have ongoing work from other bounties with us where funding has not been released, please do not pick up a new issue. We would like to involve as many contributors as possible and parallelize the work flow as much as possible.
Please make sure to comment in the issue here immediately after starting work so we know your plans for implementation and a timeline.
Please also note that in order for work to be accepted, all code must be accompanied by test cases as well.