Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## Before you `start work`
Please read our contribution [guidelines](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#contributing) and if there is a bounty involved please also see [here](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#gitcoin-and-bounties)
If you have ongoing work from other bounties with us where funding has not been released, please do not pick up a new issue. We would like to involve as many contributors as possible and parallelize the work flow as much as possible.
Please make sure to comment in the issue here immediately after starting work so we know your plans for implementation and a timeline.
Please also note that in order for work to be accepted, all code must be accompanied by test cases as well.
- Hide the Price Qty Multiplier input field in Step 2 of Simplified Deploy Contract
- Display current price of the selected symbol
- Allow users to use decimal places for price floor and price cap. Alongside add a validation to ensure that they are reasonable (perhaps within 100% range of the current price) and then behind the scenes convert them to integers (or wei)
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Hide the Price Qty Multiplier input field in Step 2 of Simplified Deploy Contract
- [ ] Display current price of the selected symbol
- [ ] Allow user to use decimal places for price floor and price cap
- [ ] Fix the test cases, if at all broken and also ensure that the coverage hasn't decreased