Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## Before you `start work`
Please read our contribution [guidelines](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#contributing) and if there is a bounty involved please also see [here](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#gitcoin-and-bounties)
If you have ongoing work from other bounties with us where funding has not been released, please do not pick up a new issue. We would like to involve as many contributors as possible and parallelize the work flow as much as possible.
Please make sure to comment in the issue here immediately after starting work so we know your plans for implementation and a timeline.
Please also note that in order for work to be accepted, all code must be accompanied by test cases as well.
### User Story
As a user I want to be able to set a time for expiration, and also know which timezone is being used.
### Why Is this Needed?
*Summary*: To ensure correct contract expiration and a better UX
### Current Behavior
In the deployment screens -
- The time picker is not functional (doesn't allow users to pick a time)
- A time zone isn't stated
- `Now` button doesn't work, and should be removed
Easiest way to see it is on this page https://dapp.marketprotocol.io/contract/deploy?mode=quick
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
*Summary*: Fix all issues with the time selection routine
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Fix Time Picker to allow users to pick a time for expiration
- [ ] Make timezone explicit and ensure it lines up with how we are creating the contracts with a UTC timestamp
- [ ] Remove the `Now` button since who wants to have a contract immediately expire
- [ ] update and add tests to ensure timezone are handled appropriately translating into a correct UTC timestamp for contract creation.
### Gitcoin Bounty Hunters - please let us know your intended solution and a time frame in order for us to approve you to start work