Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## Before you `start work`
Please read our contribution [guidelines](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#contributing) and if there is a bounty involved please also see [here](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#gitcoin-and-bounties)
If you have ongoing work from other bounties with us where funding has not been released, please do not pick up a new issue. We would like to involve as many contributors as possible and parallelize the work flow as much as possible.
Please make sure to comment in the issue here immediately after starting work so we know your plans for implementation and a timeline.
Please also note that in order for work to be accepted, all code must be accompanied by test cases as well.
### User Story
As a user I want our site to have native blogging using markdown files with links to medium for cross posting, and the ability to have non developers create new posts.
### Why Is this Needed?
*Summary*: help with SEO and ability to generate content and establish an canonical URL for that content
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
We post everything directly to medium and have no internal blog or CMS for also creating archives of things like our newsletter.
### Expected Behavior
We use markdown to create content that is posted directly to marketprotocol.io/blog and then cross posted on medium using our original posting as the canonical url
*Summary*: We have selected netlify CMS as a solution here and want to create a blog as the first implementation using this CMS.
### Definition of Done
- Implement [netlify CMS](https://www.netlifycms.org/) using react-static and typescript
- a good reference [example](https://github.com/nozzle/react-static/tree/master/examples/netlifycms)
- Create a /blog page for the site
- follows all of our [branding guidelines](https://github.com/MARKETProtocol/assets/blob/master/Branding/MARKET_Protocol-Style-Guide.pdf) and existing style of current site
- a good possible example of a possible layout can be found [here](https://danwebb.co/journal)
- Create blog post template that also resembles something similiar to [this](https://danwebb.co/journal/better-shopify-theme-development-with-parcel-js) following our style and branding
- should include link to medium for cross posting
- have date and author of post
- have link for people to share easily to twitter
- Integrate CTA that has "Want to talk more about this post? Join our telegram"
- Write tests for all new code created with coverage > 90%
- Expect a few iterations on design and feedback from the @MARKETProtocol/core team
## Will tip for visually appealing work that is in brand and shows creativity and thought fullness.