Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## Before you `start work`
Please read our contribution [guidelines](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#contributing) and if there is a bounty involved please also see [here](https://docs.marketprotocol.io/#gitcoin-and-bounties)
If you have ongoing work from other bounties with us where funding has not been released, please do not pick up a new issue. We would like to involve as many contributors as possible and parallelize the work flow as much as possible.
Please make sure to comment in the issue here immediately after starting work so we know your plans for implementation and a timeline.
Please also note that in order for work to be accepted, all code must be accompanied by test cases as well.
### User Story
As a visitor to the website I want to be able to sign up to learn more about MARKET Protocol's presale.
### Why Is this Needed?
*Summary*: Intake form for people who are interested in learning more.
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
*Summary*: Create new intake form see [here](https://www.originprotocol.com/en/presale) for an example that we can copy.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] create new /presale page with intake form copied from above example
- [ ] add disclaimer - "“Please note: If you are a US person, but you are not an accredited investor, do not fill out this form.”
- [ ] add disclaimer before clicking submit that states “you agree that completion of this form is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute an offer for the sale of Market tokens, nor for the sale of any equity or other ownership or other interest in Market Limited.”
- [ ] follow all style guidelines from [here](https://github.com/MARKETProtocol/assets/blob/master/Branding/MARKET_Protocol-Style-Guide.pdf)
- [ ] Add tests for all new code created
- [ ] hook up form to our mailchimp list for data collection
- [ ] add link to nav bar and footer.