Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The current contract deployment screen has too much text explaining the variables. It makes it hard for people who already understand the variables to use, and doesn't do a good job of walking a user through the process of contract creation who isn't familiar with the variables.
Split this into two different options.
1. Quick Contract Deploy (for experience users)
2. Guided Contract Deploy (for new users)
## Quick Deploy
- remove bulky text from variables, replace with small hints or maybe a clickable `?` that brings up a context window with the needed information
## Guided Deploy
- Create step by step process for deployment (see the Test Query Page)
- Create digestable and understandable descriptions of needed variables for users.
- Spend extra time on confusing variables including `QTY_MULTIPLIER` `PRICE_DECIMAL_PLACES` and helping people understand they can use the Test Query page for help with query creation.
## Bonus points and tips provided for
- Ability for user to take successful query from test query and automatically create a contract from it
- Adding functionality that shows the results of a query after we have parsed it into an integer. This may require adding a function to one of the smart contracts (I am happy to do that if someone is planning on building this out).
- Check that the above results is currently inside the provided price bands so contract wont immediately enter settlement.