Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This pull request includes a fully-updated [EIP-1102](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/blob/master/EIPS/eip-1102.md) implementation:
- Provider is exposed at `window.ethereum`
- Provider is populated with no accounts by default
- Provider exposes Promise-returning `enable` method
- Calling `enable` shows user approval UI
- User approval resolves Promise and populates provider with accounts
- User reject rejects Promise with error message
- Users have the option to disable privacy mode
**Note:** This pull request depends on MetaMask/eth-json-rpc-middleware#5.
## Required next steps
- [x] Decide on rollout date **(11/02)**
- [x] Publish blog post **(https://goo.gl/PCvxuY)**
- [x] Update web3 deprecation message **(MetaMask/metamask-extension#5353)**
- [x] Release transitionary API **(MetaMask/metamask-extension#5256)**
- [x] Add privacy mode user setting **(eed9d39bb3b347e77fb8ee7b8f4942a70b14ce5e)**
- [ ] Release new FAQ documentation
- [ ] Release changes
## Example detection code
## Blog post
### Cached domain approval