Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Howdy, Gitcoiners! This month we’re running hackathons, we launched Grants Round 6 (which we just tweaked big time btw), we’re building, we’re improv…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This pull request includes a fully-updated [EIP-1102](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/blob/master/EIPS/eip-1102.md) implementation:
- Provider is exposed at `window.ethereum`
- Provider is populated with no accounts by default
- Provider exposes Promise-returning `enable` method
- Calling `enable` shows user approval UI
- User approval resolves Promise and populates provider with accounts
- User reject rejects Promise with error message
- Users have the option to disable privacy mode
**Note:** This pull request depends on MetaMask/eth-json-rpc-middleware#5.
## Required next steps
- [x] Decide on rollout date **(11/02)**
- [x] Publish blog post **(https://goo.gl/PCvxuY)**
- [x] Update web3 deprecation message **(MetaMask/metamask-extension#5353)**
- [x] Release transitionary API **(MetaMask/metamask-extension#5256)**
- [x] Add privacy mode user setting **(eed9d39bb3b347e77fb8ee7b8f4942a70b14ce5e)**
- [ ] Release new FAQ documentation
- [ ] Release changes
## Example detection code
## Blog post
### Cached domain approval