Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Monitor filter drivers are supported, but where is the description of how the monitor class driver works? Where is the list of IRPs that the class function driver supports? Without either of those, there is no way to write a monitor filter driver! Most of the links on this page are broken. Is there a sample monitor filter driver in the WDK?
#### Document Details
⚠ *Do not edit this section. It is required for docs.microsoft.com ➟ GitHub issue linking.*
* ID: 87e21e48-58df-e60c-e125-644a41e7fb6f
* Version Independent ID: 13071a05-b0d4-4e93-0ddd-e9b7ddc492b7
* Content: [Monitor Class Function Driver](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/display/monitor-class-function-driver)
* Content Source: [windows-driver-docs-pr/display/monitor-class-function-driver.md](https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/windows-driver-docs/blob/staging/windows-driver-docs-pr/display/monitor-class-function-driver.md)
* Product: **windows-hardware**
* GitHub Login: @nabazan-microsoft
* Microsoft Alias: **windowsdriverdev**