Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
MyBit is working developing our latest product, MYDAX. Before we can release further details on the application, infrastructure and technology, we want to have a landing page showcasing the functionality we want to deliver and the uses cases we want to tackle.
- See the [sample design](https://www.figma.com/file/PZdnneI8qviUj84m7oK02ViT/MYDAX?node-id=0%3A1) for the landing website of MYDAX.
- Implement it as a single HTML application that can be displayed through a simple HTTP Server. Using frameworks like React/Vue are valid as long as we can SSR it through a export like a command that shows the compiled HTML files.
- Showcase a preview of the site through a live URL that we can use to review it on different browsers. Surge.sh, Netlify and Now.sh have great free options.
## To Submit
- A pull request to this repository with all the code required to preview and deploy our website.
- An updated README showcasing the project architecture, steps for local testing and deployment.
## Additional information
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter channel](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF?utm_source=share-link&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=share-link).
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.