Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
To enhance the User Experience of the MyBit DDF we want to implement the ability for users to see task comments and be able to comment right from the DDF layer, without having to navigate to Github.
1. Design and implement a view comments button in a clear but not intrusive method on the current DDF design for each individual task.
2. Design and implement expanding functionality to display the comments with an overflow mechanism if there are over 5 comments - can be multiple pages or something similar.
3. Design and implement a new comment input functionality. Including the option to delete or edit comment.
4. Have a dynamic bridge between the DDF and Github (page refreshes every 30 seconds by default) so comments are automatically updated on the DDF layer if updated on Github.
5. Also, have it linked so if a comment is made on the DDF, it is also posted to Github.
## To Submit
1. Comment on task with a testing URL to get approval for design and placement.
2. Please submit a pull request with the final version including all functionality once complete.
## Additional notes
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.