Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We believe it is important for people to be notified about specific actions related to individual tasks. This is why we want to expand on the email notification functionality from task #67 (https://github.com/MyBitFoundation/MyBit-DDF.website/issues/67) to enable various notifications for specific tasks.
1. Design and implement a notification subscription button in a clear but not intrusive method on the current DDF design. This could be as simple as an icon on the specific task.
2. When the icon is clicked on, a pop-up should display which allows people to choose which notifications they would like to receive (PR Submission, New Comment, Task Closed, or All). If you believe anything other than those 3 criteria should be eligible for notification, please propose via commenting on this task.
3. This should be integrated with task #67 so once an email is input into that, it can be used for these notifications as well. There needs to be an error message that instructs to enter email there prior to being able to subscribe for notifications about individual tasks.
## To Submit
1. Comment on task with a testing URL to get approval for email capture design and placement.
2. Once approved, you will be supplied the mailing list API (if applicable).
3. Please submit a pull request with the final version including all functionality once complete.
## Additional notes
As always, if you think of a better implementation of this functionality, please propose by commenting on this task.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.