Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Fork is a tool to make it easy to split bills. This tasks involves combining the smart contracts with the design which components can be pulled from the UI Kit. The smart contracts are not finalised and solely serve to act as the building blocks for this use case.
1. general - https://files.mybit.io/files/
2. design - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfulvi6g1iaubht/MyBit-Fork-Micro-dApp%282%29.zip?dl=0
3. UI Kit - https://ui.mybit.io
4. MyBit SDK - https://developer.mybit.io
5. Smart Contracts - https://github.com/MyBitFoundation/MyBit-Fork.tech
## Requirements of dApp
1. Force metamask login
2. Enter amount of ETH owed for bill.
3. Enter ETH addresses which will be used to pay. All will be requested the same amount. i.e if the pill is 5 eth and 5 addresses are entered, each will be required to pay 1 eth.
4. Transactions tab should show all previous transactions
5. Pay a Bill tab is where the recipients will be prompted to pay their portion of the bill.
## Additional information.
To submit please initiate a pull request. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.