Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
To enhance the user experience of MyBit Trust (trust.mybit.io and https://trust.mybit.io/create-new) We want to replace the current method of distributing crypto-assets based on Block numbers with a calendar feature.
Current Behaviour: Choose in how many blocks the crypto-asset should be distributed.
Desired Behaviour: Choose a future time from a calendar pop-up (including date and time in UTC) and the block number to distribute is calculated on the back-end without the user knowing.
1. Implement a Calendar feature instead of inputting blocks
2. Users must be able to manually input dates and times in the calendar as well as scroll through and click on days and times.
3. All times must be in UTC
4. Calculation of Block number to distribute should be done on the back-end.
5. Anywhere on dApp that mentions Block # should be changed to date (such as on transaction and redeem page if applicable).
## To Submit
1. Comment on task with a staging URL to get approval for design and placement.
2. Please submit a pull request with the final version once complete.
## Additional information
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.