Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
MyBit payroll is a tool to make paying employees in crypto easy. Instead of manually entering in ETH addresses every time a payroll is made, pre-saved lists can be used to conduct one click payroll. This tasks involves combining the smart contracts with the design which components can be pulled from the UI Kit. The smart contracts are not finalised and solely serve to act as the building blocks for this use case.
- general - https://files.mybit.io/files/
- design - https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjzxrh7ty7k1e3t/MyBit-Payroll-Micro-dApp %281%29.zip?dl=0
- UI Kit - ui.mybit.io
- MyBit SDK - developer.mybit.io
- Smart Contracts - https://github.com/MyBitFoundation/MyBit-Payroll.tech
## Requirements of dApp:
1. Force metamask login
2. Enter amount of ETH (same for all recipients in this version). ETH will be split equally between addresses. I.e if 2 recipients and 1 ETH input, each will receive 0.5 ETH.
3. Enter recipient ETH addresses
4. Ability to resend payroll without having to enter in recipients again.
5. Should be able to view transactions related to each specific payroll in the payrolls tab.
To submit please initiate a pull request.
## Additional information
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.