Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
To enhance the user experience of MyBit Will (will.mybit.io) We want to extend the functionality to any ERC20 token.
Current Behaviour: Only Ether is supported
Desired Behaviour: Any ERC20 Token is supported.
1. Must be clear that any ERC20 token is supported
1. Could be a dropdown to choose which token and then input value. Or you can propose a better, more scalable way to do this. Although it must be clear what token users are referring to.
1. Another solution could be to have users manually add tokens such as in metamask, although that is not the best UX.
## To Submit:
1. Comment on task with a staging URL to get approval for design and placement.
1. Please submit a pull request with the final version once complete.
## Additional information
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.