Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We want to make it easy for people to understand how to use the MyBit DDF. This is why we need a help center page designed.
1. Help Center should be easily accessible from main page of DDF with button text "Getting Started"
2. Help Center should include
* quicklinks to guides for required tools such as Using Github, Metamask, OpenBounty, report bug
* videos, blog posts, and other tutorials explaining MyBit Go. We can embed these most likely but will leave the decision up to the designer.
* FAQ list similar to the knowledge base on go.mybit.io/app
## To Submit
1. Comment on task with a testing URL to get approval for design.
2. Please submit a pull request with the final version including all functionality once complete.
## Additional Information
The design process often involves multiple iterations. Therefore, please do not expect the task to be closed after the first version is submitted. We do understand the value of every contributors time, which is why we strive to make the task descriptions as detailed as possible. If you are unsure about a specific detail or have any questions please feel free to ask prior to starting or during the process. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.