Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We want to add in some more visuals to the MyBit SDK Blog. https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/mybit-sdk-c5138657f66b
1. Turn this into a more appealing design.
To create an asset on the blockchain:
1. Import the MyBit Network object using npm
* const Network = require(‘@mybit/network.js’);
2. Add an Operator and let them accept ETH or ERC20
* addOperator( account, name, owner ) returns ( bytes32 operatorID)
* await Network.acceptEther(id, operatorAddress);
3. Approve burner
* await Network.approveBurn(operatorAddress);
4. Create asset
* var response = await Network.createAsset(), with parameters
* assetURI: “ipfs/QmZfSNpHVz/”,
* operatorID: operatorID,
* fundingLength: 2629800,
* amountToRaise: 49557286634011000832 //about $10,000
* assetManagerPercent: 0,
* assetManager: operatorAddress //operator is also broker
2. Add in 1-2 additional graphics of your choice that appropriately describe a section of the blog.
## Expected Deliverables
1. Vector images of finalised designs.
2. Images added to blog and shared (ready to publish)
## To Submit
1. Upload graphics in separate files
2. Upload finalised Blog with new graphics added in.
3. Please submit a pull request with the final version once approved.
## Additional Information
The design process often involves multiple iterations. Therefore, please do not expect the task to be closed after the first version is submitted. We do understand the value of every contributors time, which is why we strive to make the task descriptions as detailed as possible. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.