Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need a blog post written explaining how to use the Go platform as an investor. This should include the steps and explanation of each.
1. Must be easy to understand for people without a technical background
2. limit the use of blockchain technology and vocabulary
3. create a walkthrough of using the platform as an investor from start to finish including the required tools such as metamask and explain what metamask is.
## Expected Deliverables
- Final script document in English in .doc or .docx format.
- Distribution on your own personal medium and/or steemit account and promotion on your social channels
## Additional Information
The creative process often involves multiple iterations. Therefore, please do not expect the task to be closed after the first version is submitted. We do understand the value of every contributors time, which is why we strive to make the task descriptions as detailed as possible. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.