Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need a blog written which explains the value of the MyBit DDF and how it works.
1. Must be easy to understand for people without a technical background
2. limit the use of blockchain technology and vocabulary
3. Include: How it works, Brief Guide with images from the application, and the value it offers.
## Key areas of Value:
1. Allowing anyone to contribute anywhere in the world. Creates a more inclusive workforce and provides opportunities to those who may not have a lot of employment opportunities in their area.
2. Eliminates the need for onboarding. All users need is a GitHub account, no employment contracts, hours reporting, etc. Which makes it easy for people to contribute a few hours per week.
3. Workflow is beautiful. You can interact with the blockchain through traditional task management solutions such as asana. Making Blockchain much more accessible.
4. All funds are held by smart contracts and once a pull request is merged, the payout is automatic. This becomes very powerful when governance is implemented so it is the funding framework for a DAO.
5. Unlike other bounty platforms, the tasks all stem from the same codebase so developers do not need to familiarise themselves with new code for every task.
6. It has the potential to be the funding framework for how every open source token project operates in the future. It offers full transparency.
## Expected Deliverables
1. Final document in English in .doc or .docx format.
2. Distribution on your own personal medium and/or steemit account and promotion on your social channels
## Additional Information
The creative process often involves multiple iterations. Therefore, please do not expect the task to be closed after the first version is submitted. We do understand the value of every contributors time, which is why we strive to make the task descriptions as detailed as possible. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the task. For faster interaction, you can reach the team at our [Gitter](https://gitter.im/Mybit-Foundation/DDF) channel.
All work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund is property of the MyBit Foundation (CHE-177.186.963) and may be used, re-used, and/or distributed, re-distributed by the MyBit Foundation for financial gain. The contributor holds no warrant nor claims for any future payments resulting from monetisation schemes originating from the MyBit Foundation or any of its affiliates. Where law permits outside of open source regulations, the contributor is not permitted to distribute any work completed via the MyBit Decentralised Development Fund (DDF) for personal gain.