Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
To finalise the support of Reactive UI + Blazor, any supporting changes to Reactive UI and / or Blazor should be eventually pulled to those repositories, or just created directly on them (Whatever is best). The end goal is that end users will be able to share all the MVVM Logic any project. Although examples should be in this project.
- [ ] Scheduler. Blazor / Mono Wasm does not currently support multiple threads, this becomes an issue when using ReactiveCommands, Observable.FromAsync, etc, which internally uses TPL to start a Task. It is expected that an specific scheduler will solve this.
- [ ] ReactiveCommand Binding, Blazor buttons etc do not support ICommand once ReactiveCommands are supported, it will be ideal to be able to have support for ICommands. This is a bad attempt to do so https://github.com/Nethereum/NethereumBlazor/blob/master/NethereumBlazor/Experiments/Experiments.cs#L35-L63.
- [ ] Interaction support, validation and example of interaction support.
- [ ] ReactiveUI Logger, could be set to log to the Console.
- [ ] User validation, something similar to https://github.com/jcmm33/ReactiveUI.Validation
- [ ] Refactor this project :)