Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Chainlink to launch a new bug bounty program to secure the Chainlink protocol. Chainlink is the …
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This bounty will be awarded to the team or individual integrating hobbits as defined by the specification of the wire protocol and the specification of the gossip protocol in into the Prysm client.
### Acceptance criteria:
- The implementation is delivered under a permissive open source license (MIT and/or ASL)
- The implementation follows Go best practices.
- The implementation has significant test coverage as unit tests.
- The implementation is integrated with continuous integration and test coverage.
- The Prysm client is able to peer with itself and finalize blocks
### Additional Info:
Prysm client: https://github.com/prysmaticlabs/prysm
Hobbits specifications: https://github.com/deltap2p/hobbits