Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This bounty will be awarded to the team or individual integrating hobbits as defined by the specification of the wire protocol and the specification of the gossip protocol into the Trinity client.
### Acceptance criteria:
- The implementation is delivered under a permissive open source license (MIT and/or ASL)
- The implementation follows Python 3 best practices.
- The implementation has significant test coverage as unit tests.
- The implementation is integrated with continuous integration and test coverage.
- The Trinity client is able to peer with itself and finalize blocks
### Additional Info:
Trinity client: https://github.com/ethereum/trinity
Hobbits specifications: https://github.com/deltap2p/hobbits