Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this work is to offer developers a consistent API for performing NAT tasks, and add support for Docker’s NAT implementation when [Pantheon](https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/) is being run from a Docker container. \
### Acceptance Criteria
* Properly detects when Pantheon is being run inside a docker container.
* Interacts with Docker APIs, as needed, to determine external IP address and exposed ports.
* Utilizes interfaces written in the “Generalize network adaption code added” bounty.
* Unit test code to validate correct behavior.
* Integration test to demonstrate correct behavior.
* All libraries and dependencies must use Apache 2.0 friendly licenses
### Additional Information
https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1120 and https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1121 should be completed prior to this.
See Pantheon's Contribution Guidelines [here](https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md).