Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this work is to add support for Kubernetes’s NAT implementation when [Pantheon](https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/) is being run from a Kubernetes cluster.
### Acceptance Criteria
* Properly detects when Pantheon is being run inside a Kubernetes cluster.
* Interacts with Kubernetes APIs, as needed, to determine external IP address and exposed ports.
* Utilizes interfaces written in the “Generalize network adaption code added” bounty.
* Reuses code in “Add Kubernetes Support” as appropriate.
* Unit test code to validate correct behavior.
* Integration test to demonstrate correct behavior.
* All libraries and dependencies must use Apache 2.0 friendly licenses
### Additional Information
https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1120, https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1121, and https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1122 should be completed prior to this.
See Pantheon's Contribution Guidelines [here](https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md).