Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this work is to add support for Kubernetes’s NAT implementation when [Besu](https://github.com/hyperledger/besu) is being run from a Kubernetes cluster.
### Acceptance Criteria
* Properly detects when Pantheon is being run inside a Kubernetes cluster.
* Interacts with Kubernetes APIs, as needed, to determine external IP address and exposed ports.
* Utilizes interfaces written in the “Generalize network adaption code added” bounty.
* Reuses code in “Add Kubernetes Support” as appropriate.
* Unit test code to validate correct behavior.
* Integration test to demonstrate correct behavior.
* All libraries and dependencies must use Apache 2.0 friendly licenses
### Additional Information
https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1120, https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1121, and https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/issues/1122 should be completed prior to this.
See Pantheon's Contribution Guidelines [here](https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md).