Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Hobbits is a network protocol for distributed systems meant for simple interactions between peers. Hobbits is used to explore and test interactions between Ethereum 2.0 clients as they firm up network requirements.
This bounty will be awarded to the team or individual implementing hobbits as defined by the specification of the wire protocol and the specification of the gossip protocol in the Golang language.
### Acceptance criteria:
- The implementation is delivered under a permissive open source license (MIT and/or ASL)
- The implementation follows Go best practices.
- The implementation has significant test coverage as unit tests.
- The implementation is integrated with continuous integration and test coverage.
- The implementation passes the [Hobbits conformance tests](https://github.com/deltap2p/hobbits/blob/master/test/conformance/README.md)
- TCP Transport
### Additional Info:
Hobbits specifications: https://github.com/deltap2p/hobbits
Reference Implementation: https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/tree/master/hobbits