Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Single-Trade Volume Restriction Module
Module Type | Bounty | Completion deadline
-- | -- | --
Transfer Manager | 3,000-5,000 POLY | 14 days starting the day of task acceptance
# Bounty Requirements
1. Module specs are fulfilled
2. Module is implemented using appropriate module interface
3. Module is tested with >95% branch coverage
4. Module is delivered before deadline
# Module Specs
1. Limit number of tokens which can be sent per transaction to a pre-defined limit. Revert if above limit.
2. Exempt special-use wallets from this volume restriction per trade.
3. Issuer should be able to set global limit for all addresses and set custom limit for each address.
4. Issuer should be able to change limit at any time.
5. Any state changes should emit an appropriate event.
1. This volume restriction can operate in conjunction with all existing transfer restrictions and volume restrictions
2. Restrictions applies to all wallets by default
3. Some wallets (e.g. Treasury wallet, or Vesting wallet) may be subject to an exemption
4. Activation and/or Configuration of the "Single-Trade Volume Restriction" may be performed by an Authorized Employee of the Company or a Delegated Authority, such as a Transfer Agent
5. One or more Wallet addresses can be granted the privilege of managing the Single-Trade Volume Restriction.
# Detailed Module Specs
**NOTE**: It would be ideal if the developer taking on this task could work on the single-trade vol restrictions from the development-1.5.0 branch instead of master.