Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Module Development Task
# Vesting Escrow Wallet
Module Type | Bounty Payout | Completion deadline
-- | -- | --
Wallet | 5, 000 POLY | 14 days to complete once task is confirmed by external developer(s).
# Short Summary
As an Issuer, I can program an automated token vesting schedule for employees and/or affiliates so that Tokens get delivered to their wallets as contractually defined.
This would be a smart contract that the issuer can send tokens to and then select the address that would be able to withdraw them according to their specific vesting schedule.
# Bounty Requirements
1. Module specs are fulfilled
2. Module is implemented using appropriate module interface
3. Module is tested with >95% branch coverage
4. Module is delivered before deadline
5. Module does not present any bugs.
6. 14 days to complete module from developers initial start date.
**IMPORTANT**: Please work from the development-1.5.0 branch instead of master.
# Module Details and Specs (Wireframe)
**Wireframe Link:** https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/450646a3-5af0-42b5-b155-de5ec94232d4
# Assumptions & User/Issuer Stories
1. As an issuer I want to be able to add a module for vesting schedule to my STO
2. As an issuer I want to add vesting schedules to employees / affiliates I have minted tokens so that I can incentivize them for the long term
3. As an issuer I want to add vesting schedules to employees / affiliates I have not minted tokens so that I can incentive new employees / affiliates for the long term
4. As an issuer I want to be able to create a template of a vesting schedule so that I can easily apply them to each of the employees / affiliates
5. As an issuer I want to be able to bulk add vesting schedules for each of my employees / affiliates so that I don't have to manually do it for each individual one
6. As an issuer I want to be able to void a vesting schedule so that I can stop the automated vesting if an employee / affiliate leaves
7. As an issuer I want to be able to add multiple vesting schedules for each employee / affiliate so that I can issue out tokens as bonus and continue to incentivize them for the long term
8. As an issuer I want to be able to view all my vesting schedules and it's progress so I can have a quick overview on how much tokens each of my employees / affiliates have