Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
A simple command line bot that automatically makes trades on OpenSea to attempt to profit. Pull request should be submitted to the [Plunderbot](https://github.com/ProjectOpenSea/plunderbot/) repository.
This bot would have a budget of ETH to work with. It would automatically purchase items in Dutch auctions on third party marketplaces with prices below a certain threshold and relist them on OpenSea for slightly higher prices.
The interface would be something like this:
plunderbot trade --wallet_mnemonic="" --wallet_address="" --eth_budget=.5 --eth_price_threshold=.01 --price_increase_percentage=.05 --asset_classes=cryptokitties,axie
Running this would scan open CryptoKitties and Axie Infinity auctions and purchase any items close to expiration with price below .01, as long as the budget is not exceeded. It would then automatically re-sell these items using `placeSellOrder` through `opensea-js`.
## Command line arguments:
- `wallet_mnemonic`: The mnemonic for the wallet to use.
- `wallet_address`: The address of the wallet to use.
- `eth_budget`: The amount of ETH the wallet is allowed to spend.
- `price_increase_percentage`: How much higher to relist the items.
- `asset_classes`: Comma-separated list of asset classes (e.g., cryptokitties,mlbcrypto)
## Purchasing from third party auction contracts:
The bot should purchase cheap items from third party auction contracts, such as the [CryptoKitties Sale Clock Auction](https://etherscan.io/address/0xb1690c08e213a35ed9bab7b318de14420fb57d8c) using the `bid` method and the [Axie auction contract](https://etherscan.io/address/0xf4985070ce32b6b1994329df787d1acc9a2dd9e2). To find open sales, you can use the [OpenSea HTTP API](https://docs.opensea.io/reference) to query for assets that are on sale.
Support the above command line arguments for the CryptoKitties and Axie sale contracts, with re-listing using opensea-js.
- Instead of re-listing individual items, list a bundle of items
- Bid on items for prices slightly below the auction amount to get deals
- Attempt to determine if assets are undervalued by looking at price history or asset traits
- Other third party auction contracts (Decentraland, MLB Crypto)
We recommend using the Rinkeby test network to test this bot. You can acquire Rinkeby ETH on the test network, and browse open Rinkeby orders on rinkeby.opensea.io. The Rinkeby CryptoKitties auction contract can be found at this address: 0x8a316edee51b65e1627c801dbc09aa413c8f97c2