Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
In PWay we value security a lot. therefore we announce bug bounty of 5 ETH.
In order to motivate users for search, we hide 3 bugs in a code, they have combine price of 1 ETH
all other bugs are priced depends on severity , but maximal is 1 ETH .
Bellow we includes results of following invocation
`web3.sha3("bug description") `
0xcc6fa58ea9e1adfead6d81909c9ecbd7d9014d0bd8fa37bad63c43ba8ecb2e41 - 0,5 ETH Price
**0xa3633a40fbdc1cddd982ed2483613e467229c549e477c20fe5961592ebe7dc0b - 0,3 ETH Price
0x9247b4c67bf0a167d79a1d94162b84fa90c90c8e8c3a26d4eff8fb38fb9f5a87 - 0,2 ETH Price**
already completed by @jakub-wojciechowski
All hashes relates to following commit
If You like to test on public testnet (Rinkeby) here are some of the addresses
**Definition of done**
Writing a scenario (in form of a test) where one of things happens:
_Critical Bugs- 1 ETH_
1. Attacker can become an owner of PWay/ETH that are not his
2. Attacker can prevent other user from using his PWays or getting back their ETHER (refund option)
3. Attacker can take ownership of one of PWay smart contract
4. Attacker can stop contract from normal operation, preventing people who wants to use PWay from doing so
5. Any others that cause significant damage base on money/operational.
_Major - 0.6 ETH_
all above with slight difference - is exists a workaround to a bug and do not require immediately code redeployment.
_Low/Trivial Bugs 0 ETH_
bugs that do not cause lock or loss of funds will not be take into consideration.
For more details how this contracts are expected to work keep an eye on
analyze project's tests
and read also whitepaper
Bugs already found :
@catageek - https://github.com/PwayGames/PWay.Contracts/pull/5 - **1 ETH**
@catageek https://github.com/PwayGames/PWay.Contracts/pull/11 - **0,7 ETH**