Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As part of our ShipChain sidechain test network evaluation, we are trying to gather feedback from node operators. We will be providing a Gitcoin bounty for any parties who will assist in testing the **hydra** project, and set up a non-validating node synchronized to our `shipchain-testnet-alpha` network.
Please complete the survey below:
1. What are the hardware specifications (CPU/RAM/Disk space/SSD or HDD/Network link speed) of your server?
2. Where is your server located, geographically?
3. What operating system and version are you using?
4. What version of Python are you using?
5. Did you encounter any issues when installing the `hydra` package?
6. Did you encounter any issues with the `hydra client join-network` command?
7. Did you encounter any issues with the `hydra client configure` command?
8. Approximately how long did it take for your node to sync with the network?
(Your node is sync'd when `curl localhost:46657/status` returns `catching_up: false`)
9. Are you interested in running a validator on the network?
10. Do you have any other feedback for us?