Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Settings list in the top right toolbar.
Breakdown of designs and functionality:
![Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11 20 57 pm](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/39804936/61797031-fb27cf00-ae69-11e9-89ca-9704b2821cc5.png)
1. User clicks top right profile icon, and it drops a number of options (similar to this animation: https://codepen.io/balapa/pen/zvObzO - but not as dramatic and not with expanding tiles - gentle dropdown of options one after another but at a quickened pace so it doesnt take too long )
2. Options hovered over come to the foreground to demonstrate it is potentially selected (ie more shadowing behind the tile)
3. Log out button is moved to these options, and keeps the same functionality - old log out button is removed
![Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11 21 04 pm](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/39804936/61797225-4cd05980-ae6a-11e9-8013-3e6e701ae373.png)
1. When a tile is clicked it moves to the top to demonstrate it is selected, and it drops down sub-option(s)
2. X tile closes the options list and resets the top tab to the profile icon. Additionally, clicking on the top tab above the divider will retract all options and reset to profile icon.
3. Back arrow moves user back to previous options
![Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11 21 10 pm](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/39804936/61797383-a59ff200-ae6a-11e9-93b5-62de431d0039.png)
1. User picks a colour, which changes the application theme to one of the other colours that are selectable at the beginning when you first install the application (should show all options except the colour theme already selected)
Additional info: you may have to resize/reposition some of the elements (except the 'Speckle' logo) in the toolbar to fit the button in
**NOTE: Please keep this well-documented because we will need to add more options, settings etc down the track. If we can keep this modular and easily upgraded/maintained that would be preferable.**