Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Staking SNX is a fairly complicated process with numerous strategies to optimise yield and reduce risk. There are a number of community members who have put significant effort into optimising these strategies, particularly Nocturnalsheet. The effort and skill required to optimally stake SNX presents an opportunity for staking pools managed by community members with fee structures based on performance. There are several custodial staking pools considering SNX integration including EON and Staked, however, we believe there is an opportunity for non-custodial pools.
We need a contract to be written that supports the following functionality:
- Tracking of pool percentage via liquidity tokens
- locking the contract calls to whitelisted functions/addresses
For pool participants
- Depositing of SNX
- Withdrawal of SNX
- Withdrawal of staking rewards
For pool managers
- Mint/ burn with pooled SNX
- Collect fees
- Deposit to depot
- Deposit to Uniswap sETH pool
- Call exchange on SNX
- Set fee structure % of fees, or % of SNX staked or some combination of the two
*because staking rewards are escrowed for a rolling 52 weeks against the pool contract, in order for a depositor to withdraw reward SNX escrowed in the RewardsEscrow Contract https://etherscan.io/address/0xb671F2210B1F6621A2607EA63E6B2DC3e2464d1F,
the StakingPool needs a mapping to track the SNX rewards that the depositor is eligible for, so when the Pool Manager calls RewardsEscrow.vest() and the escrowed SNX rewards for the vesting period is sent to the StakingPool contract the the depositors can withdraw their allotment of the SNX rewards from the StakingPool.
*There should be some protection considerations for if the PoolManager has lost key access / gone AWOL
- that potentially a depositor can call StakingPool.vest and it proxy to RewardsEscrow.vest() and get only their SNX allotment.
- a depositor can withdraw their SNX at any-point causing the contract to do the appropriate Synth burn to release their SNX
- Smart Contracts StakingPoolFactory & StakingPool
- Working environment on TESTNET (Contact us for TESTNET SNX)
***Associated Bounties | links will be posted soon***
Deployment dApp so a pool manager can configure and deploy a new pool.
A dApp that displays all active pools, including the fee structure and performance. Allow users to deposit/withdraw into pools.