Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Currently, the project is still very small and a good code coverage should be attainable. Better start now and keep up I guess.
This issue is for setting up a testing environment. Coverage does not need to go to a hundred, but there needs to be a proof of principle of several things:
* [x] TravisCI already is currently setup in the setup.cfg file. You may make changes to your liking as long as you don't break anything. You may also change the test directory structure
* [x] Ideally, move the `tests.py` to a `tests` subdirectory, but in a way that all tests can still be run with either:
* `manage.py test` or
* `runtests.py` [see these Django testing docs](https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/testing/advanced/)
* [x] In terms of testing functionality, I would like a test for:
* [x] At least one test of a model (e.g., GiraffeProject)
* [x] At least one test of a view (e.g., /porcupine)
* [x] A 200/404 test for an existing or non-existing /$gh_user/$gh_repo/$gh_branch URL
* [x] A suggestion (i.e. basic implementation) for testing the React code in the porcupine app.