Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The [Porcupine](https://www.giraffe.tools/porcupine) application of this project is a React package that is bundled by webpack. However, the setup is rather rudimentary. For example, no 'production' settings are set up in the configuration. This issue is for modernising the webpack setup.
* [x] Upgrade the webpack version from 3 (^3.10) to the latest 4 point something.
* [x] Add production settings to the setup.
* [x] The production environment clearly only has to run in production. Make sure that it is easy/automatically picked up by e.g. an environment variable.
* [x] Have a critical look at the setup in the bin/docker-command.sh script, and change it if necessary.
* [x] Put a (short) comment in the webpack.config.js explaining the purpose of every loader/plugin/etc.