Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The goal of this project is to go to a project link, https://www.giraffe.tools/$username/$repository/$branch, and recognise that indeed this is a github repository that it contains a GIRAFFE.yml file. This issue is for implementing the logic, and you may forget about the layout of the page.
To complete this bounty, I would like you to design a page that:
* Recognises a https://www.giraffe.tools/$username/$repository/$branch
* Recognises if the project contains a GIRAFFE.yml file
* Puts the variables 'username', 'repository', 'branch', in a Project model
In terms of output, this may be extremely simple:
* Render a most basic html page with these variables
* Add a line: "This GitHub project (contains/does not contain) a GIRAFFE.yml file"
Lastly, the logic needs to exclude standard webpages (/homepage, /index, /about, ...).