Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As noted by @agni21, the ReadMe says "Join us on Slack!", but this doesn't really work yet. The thing is, Slack doesn't do publicly available links, and online allows invites by email. This can be automated though. This issue is for doing so.
_Suggestion_: start from GitCoin's Slack page (thanks @owocki! 😄 )
* [x] Make a basic page that sends an invite to the Slack group: https://giraffetools.slack.com
* [x] add `url(r'^slack/?', giraffe.views.slack, name='slack'),` to the urls.py
* [x] copy/write code that asks for an input email address.
* [x] Send a slack invite to an input email address (check for basic validity)
* [x] If copied from somewhere else remove all redundant code
* [x] In case a Slack API token is required, let's discuss this privately on Slack. #Catch22.
Up until then, please let me know in a PM if you want to join the channel!