Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As noted by @agni21, the ReadMe says "Join us on Slack!", but this doesn't really work yet. The thing is, Slack doesn't do publicly available links, and online allows invites by email. This can be automated though. This issue is for doing so.
_Suggestion_: start from GitCoin's Slack page (thanks @owocki! 😄 )
* [x] Make a basic page that sends an invite to the Slack group: https://giraffetools.slack.com
* [x] add `url(r'^slack/?', giraffe.views.slack, name='slack'),` to the urls.py
* [x] copy/write code that asks for an input email address.
* [x] Send a slack invite to an input email address (check for basic validity)
* [x] If copied from somewhere else remove all redundant code
* [x] In case a Slack API token is required, let's discuss this privately on Slack. #Catch22.
Up until then, please let me know in a PM if you want to join the channel!