Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The Giraffe website will be a general tool for creating data analysis repositories on GitHub. An important part of this is the Porcupine workflow editor. This editor is primarily based on [my earlier C++ application](https://timvanmourik.github.io/Porcupine), but a similar editor exists as a web application, [fabrik](http://fabrik.cloudcv.org)*.
The current porcupine version is largely based on this web application, and I would like to copy some useful implementations into this repo. I copied the relevant part in the app/fabrik and it runs [locally](localhost:8000/fabrik) in DEBUG mode only. This issue is for copying the useful bits from Fabrik and paste them into Porcupine.
For each of the jobs below, I'm handing out tips/bounties. Please make suggestions to the list if you find new useful projects. Just like I did with issue #1, the bounty on this issue goes the one that contributed most to this issue.
* [ ] Copy from Fabrik jobs. But of course make it prettier if you want 😄 And clearly only copy the useful bits, not blindly large chunks of code.
* [x] Pretty zoom functionality (#33, @garyaka)
* [x] the setParams pane, on clicking on a node. (#35, @bakaoh)
* [x] Hover event on node ('layer' in fabrik terms), provide a tooltip (#34, @maryam21, dependent on #35.
* [ ] Connect links. (#36, @agni21)
* [ ] Not copy paste, but additions
* [x] A list of parameters for each node. (#37, @arun1595)
* [ ] Load porcupine save file (#38)
* [x] Make sure that the nav bar is visible above the porcupine React app (#39, @iamonuwa)
I made blank issues for most of them that I'll specify soon, and I'll fund them all with between ~0.04 and 0.1 ETH. If you'd like to claim any particular job already, just leave a comment.
***Please don't 'start work' on this GitCoin issue, as it won't show up in the explorer anymore***
*Important differences are that Fabrik only allows for single input/output modules, has hard-coded modules, older React/bootstrap/webpack versions, made for a less generic purpose (only deep learning).