Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
What the says. The core of this issue is easy: copy the zoom click-buttons from fabrik into the porcupine application. Only please don't use [ and ] as zoom in/out, but just respond to + and - key presses. Additionally, when a workflow is loaded, the zoom level needs to be automatically adjusted.
* [ ] Introduce zoom buttons to porcupine, equivalent (not necessarily identical) to fabrik's.
* [ ] They need to be pressable
* [ ] They need to respond to + and - key presses
* [ ] When a workflow is loaded, adjust the zoom level. At this moment, the nodes are shifted in an ugly hard-coded manner (content.js:93:95) to make it fit within the displayed canvas. Instead, make this dynamic:
* [ ] remove the (content.js:93:95) shift
* [ ] after the node loading section, adjust the canvas zoom and its translation to fit all the nodes
* you can try this out with [this link](http://www.giraffe.tools/gh/Timvanmourik/somegiraffeexample/master/porcupine), or rather its localhost:8000 version of it.
* [ ] Stretch goal, for if the above changes are trivial: add ^ v buttons to the sides to make it easier to move through the canvas.