Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
I would like to click on a node and see a parameter pane that displays all parameters. This is almost identical to the implementation in Fabrik and the larger part of the implementation can likely be copy-pasted. This issue is for:
* [x] Copying in the useful bits of the parameter pane. (`/fabrik/js/setParams.js`), but please call it `parameterPane.js` instead
* [x] Please rename fabrik's concept of 'layer' to 'node'
* [x] In the fabrik code, you may find some train/test structure. It's irrelevant, so remove it.
* [x] The parameter pane will set parameters for the node. The way in which this is stored needs to be coordinated with #37. Mind you, the parameters are specific to each instance of a node, not to nodes in general.
* [x] All parameters can be strings, for the moment.
* [x] Stretch goal, only implement if the rest is not too difficult: for each parameter give it a checkbox for 'visible' that allows ports to hide/show it from the node in the editor.