Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
In the porcupine section of this app, all the modules (nodes) that can be dragged into the editor don't really do much yet. The plan is to have nodes look like the following:
* A name
* A list of parameters
* A surrounding box that scales with the parameters
* Dots on the left or the right, depending on the parameter being input or output. These dots need to be connected, but that's a job for #36.
This will be equivalent in function (not necessary in looks) to the nodes in the [porcupine gallery](https://timvanmourik.github.io/Porcupine/examples/). Mind you, the parameters are specific to each instance of a node, not to nodes in general.
This issue is for implementing this structure.
* [ ] The parameters (ports) need to be loaded and displayed. I placed a #TODO comment in the code (canvas.js:92) for more specifics of the data structure.
* [x] From the parameter list, show all ports with visible ==true
* [ ] This behaviour needs to allow for toggling visibility for parameters
* [x] For each port, show a port on the left if input == true
* [x] For each port, show a port on the right if output == true
* [ ] Make sure the node 'knows' about its parameter values. Fabrik also has a way of storing this that you may want to copy
* [x] The name is already there. The font might need to be decreased somewhat to fit well when parameters are introduced.
* [x] The box needs to scale with the parameters
* [x] The dots on the left and/or right can probably taken from the fabrik app.