Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The main thing that I would like is to have the nav bar visible also in the porcupine React app. Now I'm expecting that's not terribly difficult, so while we're at it, let's do some general clean-up. I'd like to do some html template inheritance and apply good ol' DRY principle (Don't Repeat Yourself). In this issue, I'd like the following:
* [x] Make sure this is also works in nav bar visible in React app. This probably involves:
* [x] including the nav in the template
* [x] making sure the React app stay below it
* [x] In /app/giraffe/templates, make a base.html that covers the most general aspects of the website: header, footer, analytics tag, maybe other scripts
* for reference, you may look at/largely copy gitcoins /retail/templates/base.html
* [x] Make sure that all html pages extends base.html
* for reference, you may look at/largely copy gitcoins /retail/templates/slack.html
* [x] You may further separate components (e.g., scripts, body, ...) for re-use
In #32, @iamonuwa showed interest in this issue. For the first 24 hours after posting, it's reserved for him.