Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
After #2, a link to, for example, https://www.giraffe.tools/TimVanMourik/SomeGiraffeExample/master, the repository is recognised to (not) contain a GIRAFFE.yml file. From here it needs to:
* Read this GIRAFFE.yml file
The structure is currently very simple. The root variable is 'tools' that lists a set of tools. For now, the only relevant one is 'porcupine', but the solution needs to allow for more. Each tool contains a 'file' attribute that has a string value that points to a JSON file (although the file extension may be different).
* Create a button (or any href) for each tool in the yaml file that points to:
These links need to refer to the specific tool. Only the porcupine link needs to be non-empty for now. Specifically, the porcupine app needs to load the file from the yaml configuration (`GIRAFFE/porcupine_pipeline.pork` in the example).
* Show that you can read the JSON (.pork) file
* Because the app does not yet load files, proof of this may be simple, for example as console output.
* **Suggestion:** the .pork file contains a 'node' attribute that is a list. Output to the console: "file [filename] in repository [ghrepo] contains #[XX] nodes "